Welcome to LHM International (“LHM,” “we,” “us” and/or “our”). Our website (“Site”) allows you to easily access and use content, including features, resources and other information intended to help you change the way you live and work.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with our Site, we collect information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”), described below.
Personal Data You Provide Us. We collect information that visitors to the Site enter when you sign up on the Site (e.g., email and password) or send to us electronically. For example, when completing any “free text” boxes in our forms (such as on our “Contact Us” page, support request or survey submission), requesting information, registering for an event, or subscribing to emailing lists. While the type of data we collect depends on the nature of the inquiry, it typically includes name and contact details, company information, and phone number.
Automatically Collected Data. We automatically collect certain information relating to your use of our Site, described under the Automatically Collected Data section below.
III. Automatically Collected Data
When you use the Site, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data: Information (“log data”) that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log data includes your IP address (so we understand which country you are connecting from when you visit the Site), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Services.
- Device information: Includes type of device you are using, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers, network information and other device-specific information. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: Information about how you use our Site, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the other Users you interact with and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use your Personal Data collected for the following purposes:
To authenticate Users and provide the Services. This processing is necessary to perform the contract with you.
As necessary for certain legitimate business interests, which include the following:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests for products and services;
- To customize our Services for you. For example, we use information on your use of Services features, including information that we obtain through cookies and other technologies, to better understand your needs and interests in order to personalize your experience with our Services by presenting content or functionalities tailored to your interests;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Site, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- If you ask us to delete your data and we are required to fulfill your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing;
- To prevent fraud or criminal activity, misuse of our products or services, and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
- To (a) comply with legal obligations and legal process; (b) respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (c) enforce our Terms and Conditions Agreement; (d) protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (e) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (f) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, as required or permitted by the law.
For individuals in the European Union (“EU”), please see the “European Union (EU) Users” section below for information on what we mean by legitimate interests and your rights.
Marketing. We may contact you to tell you about content, services or products we believe will be of interest to you. If we do, where required by law, for example, if you are a User in the EU, we will only send you marketing information if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us with your Personal Data. You may opt out of receiving such emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you or by updating your user settings. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to contact you via email regarding the provision of our Services and to respond to your requests.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share or disclose your information at your direction, such as when you authorize a third-party service to access your account or when you voluntarily share information or content via the Services.
There are certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Site or the App, or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences until you opt out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies.
To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we use your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize your Personal Data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer Personal Data.
UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
If you need to change or correct your Personal Data, or wish to have it deleted from our systems, you may contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below. We will address your request as required by applicable law.
EUROPEAN UNION (EU) USERS
Scope. This section applies if you are a User in the EU (for these purposes, reference to the EU also includes the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and, to the extent applicable, Switzerland).
Data Controller. LHM International is the data controller for processing Personal Data provided to us through the Services. To find out our contact details, please see the “Contact Us” section below.
Your Rights. Subject to applicable EU law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data that we hold about you:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of all Personal Data you are lawfully entitled to receive along with certain other details. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data, such as where you withdraw your consent, where applicable. If we shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it (please read below for information on your right to object). We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you, and that is processed by us by automated means. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect any processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw consent.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making: You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data (including profiling) which produce a significant legal effect on you, unless this is necessary in relation to a contract between you and us or you provide your explicit consent to this use.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
Children. The Services are not directed to EU data subjects who are children who are under the age of 16. LHM does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children who are under 16. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided Personal Data to LHM through the Services please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
PUBLICLY POSTED INFORMATION
The Services are not directed to children who are under the age 13. LHM does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children who are under 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to LHM through the Services, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Some cookies expire after a certain amount of time, or upon logging out (session cookies); others remain on your computer or terminal device for a longer period (persistent cookies). Our Site uses first party cookies (cookies set directly by LHM) as well as third party cookies, as described below.
Type of Cookies Used. The Site uses the technologies described below.
|Analytics/performance||We use “analytics” cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily. The collected data provides us only with anonymous traffic statistics (like number of page views, number of visitors, and time spent on each page). These cookies also may allow us to track how often posts on third party websites, such as social media sites, are clicked on.|
Your Choices. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Site.
If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
You use Services at your own risk. LHM takes steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should keep this in mind when disclosing Personal Data to us and take special care in deciding what information you disclose to us over the Internet or send to us via e-mail. We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you may choose to share information. Therefore, we cannot, and do not, guarantee that information or content posted by a User on or through the Services will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to any additional terms applicable to such Services that may be posted on the Services from time to time, including without limitation, LHM’s Terms and Conditions Agreement at https://catherinebroy.com/terms-of-service/ .